Ever been to Mombasa, Kenya or simply been recommended to by a friend as a good destination to unwind after a year of hectic schedule? Well no doubt as Mombasa is one of the most popular travel destination in Kenya. Here is 5 reasons why Mombasa should make it to your list as your next destination in Kenya:
- Warm Hospitality: Once you land you’ll definitely feel like at home. The sense of belonging comes up due to the fact that the locals are so friendly and kind. If you get lost or just need a local to guide you around don’t hesitate to ask they will willingly assist you.
- Everyday is summer: Carry your swim suit cause everyday is beach day!!!! The climate is great, hot and sunny. The perfect place to get the perfect natural tan. You’ll be the envy of your friends when you get back home. If you don’t love to tan be sure to carry sunscreen.
- Culture and Heritage: Mombasa is a historical place, having been ruled by three rulers, the Portuguese, Arabs and the British, be sure to visit some of the historical places like the Fort Jesus and the old town to get a sense of the rich culture and heritage the town has to share.
- Hotels: The hotels are great and most will offer you travel packages to assist you in making memorable moments while in Kenya. Most will offer tour discounts and transport to famous parks like the Maasai Mara and the Tsavo park so be sure to ask the hotels while making your booking.
- The Beach: You just have to admire the white sandy beaches. If you need to socialize with the locals or just make an evening jog with the beautiful sunset hovering the sky the beaches are the perfect place to. Be sure to check out the Mombasa Marine park if you looking for some Scuba diving action.
With those 5 reasons, am sure they’ll help you make the best decision to choose Mombasa as your next travel destination.